Friday, October 4, 2013

Week One EOC: My Voice


I’m a professional Graphic Artist. I love the creative process; coming up with visual solutions for getting information to the public is both challenging and gratifying. After designing printed collateral for 20 years, I’m adding web and app design to my design arsenal, to offer clients a more complete source for their design needs. Today’s shoppers want information and access to products in a click, and I can help you provide that. A well-designed site will not only inform the public of what you have to offer, but also provide a means for your business to sell your item or service. Does your company have a presence on Twitter, or Facebook or Google? If you don’t, you’re missing out on some of the most powerful advertising tools available! I can help you ascertain your design needs and distill them into an engaging, informative platform. Understanding the many channels of advertising and social networking can give you more options than ever to get the word out about your company. Together, we can achieve growth and profit for your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment